Friday, April 18, 2008

Expelled the Movie


You won't hear me promoting very many movies. I'm not exactly promoting this one either, but it might be about the best thing in theaters in ... O.... about the last 50 years. I don't think it is in any way promoting Biblical Christianity. However, it is a documentary which wages war on one of Biblical Christianities greatest opponents - Evolution. The documentary is about how scientists and academics who dare to question Darwinism are "Expelled". In other words they are fired, denied tenure, denied publication, denied credibility. To the degree that it informs our public of the facts and creates an environment of free discussion as opposed to the blind lies taught our children concerning evolution, it could be a good thing. I'm not telling you to go to the movies, but if you just have to waste ten or fifteen bucks this weekend on a movie, waste it on this one... then let me know what you think because as interesting as this thing sounds to me, I won't be going.
Check out trailers here http://www.expelledthemovie.com/

No comments: